I have been major busy and a little stressed since starting my new job at the school. Nothing I can’t handle with the Holy Spirit. It is tough being there…but it’s my assignment and I like it.
So, here’s the deal, I need to update you all on a few things. These will come later…as I have to get to bed now. Tomorrow is like our Friday before Spring Break and I want to make sure I am rested for the craziness of tomorrow.
Updates to come:
1. SMG: 70 My Birthday Surprises!
2. Teaching at the Junior High…man, I feel like I could write a book about the hilarious, inappropriate, disrespectful, hopeful, and refining moments within that classroom.
3. Fresh Fire – Eddie James Conference in Birmingham, AL.
4. Outreach in Cairo – that’s ’bout to happen tomorrow night.
5. The TR fam.
6. Spring Break…yes I am looking ahead.
7. The Father’s heart in discipline.
There’s probably more, but I am going to bed now. G’night.