- Unmixed with any other matter.
- Free from dust, dirt or taint.
- Spotless, stainless.
- Free from harshness or roughness and being in tune – used of a musical note.
- Free from what vitates, weakness or pollutes.
- Containing nothing that does not properly belong.
- Free from moral guilt.
- Marked by chastity.
All lost from the first taste of sin.
Restore… back to the Garden.
Take me back to Eden Father.
- Restorance to renew, rebuilt, alter. Of in staurance to renew.
- Give back, return.
- To bring back to or put back into former or original state.
- To put or bring back into existance or use.
- To put again in possession of something.
- To buy back. Re-purchase.
- To get or win back.
- To make payment/ransome.
- To extricate from or help to overcome something detrimental.
- To release from blame of debt. CLEAN.
- To free from consequences of sin.
- Change for the better – Reform.
- To vonvert into something of value.
- To make good…fulfill.
- To atone for.
- To offset the bad effect of.
- To make worthwhile.